Students deemed to have Bachelor Degrees with Good level will be considered.
• Successful candidates with Vietnamese proficiency of level B, or equivalent will be sent directly to the Master’s program.
• Successful candidates with Zero Vietnamese proficiency will take the 1-year Preparatory Vietnamese Program.
Field of Study
3. Chemical Engineering
4. Business Administration
5. Civil and Industrial Engineering
6. Applied Mathematics
7. Automation Control Engineering
8. Environmental Technology
9. Labor Safety
10. Computer Science
12. Sports Management
13. Business Law
Full Scholarship: The scholarship will cover tuition fee, accommodation and monthly living allowance for the first year at TDTU.
Partial Scholarship: The scholarship will cover either tuition fee or monthly living allowance or accommodation for the first year at TDTU.
The scholarship is awarded for up to three years on the condition that the scholar maintains an exellent academic record.
Step 1: Form
Complete the Application Form which can be downloaded here.
Step 2: Submission
Submit the Application Form via email or post to the Merit Scholarships Team with following documents:
• Academic transcript
• Vietnamese language certificate if any
• Copy of Bachelor Degree
• Other supporting documents
Deadline: 31 May 2017 (Early application is highly recommended)
Postal address: INCRETI, Room A.0001, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Phong Ward, District 7.
Step 3: Assessment
Shortlisted applicants will be assessed by the Merit Scholarships Board.
Assessment time: June 2017
Step 4: Offer
The university will offer Merit Scholarships only to successful applicants based on criteria of academic record and assessment result.
Announcing date: 30 June 2017
For further information, please contact:
• Tel: (+848) 37755053 (Ms. Trinh)