1. About Lunghwa University of Science and Technology
Lunghwa University of Science and Technology (LHU) is founded in 1969. LHU currently has four affiliated schools, 14 faculties and 9 postgraduate programs. Currently, the university has more than 11,000 students. Its faculty members are all prestigious professors and more than 76.6% of them obtain a Ph.D degree. It is one of the best private universities in Taiwan.
Located in Taoyuan, the university is 30 minutes away from central Taipei. Its location is beneficial for students considering the convenience to travel around and low living expenses. Hence, LHU is proud to be one of the universities with most stable enrollment rate over the years.
2. About the Program
♦ Field of training: Finance
♦ Length of program: 04 years
♦ Mode of training: 3+1
- Phase 1: 3 years at Ton Duc Thang University
- Phase 2: 1 year at LHU
- Tuition phase 1: 18.000.000 VND/semester
- Tuition phase 2: 1.770 USD/ semester
- Estimated living expenses in during phase 2: about 1.000-1.500 EUR/semester
♦ Time to transfer to phase 2: February and September every year.
♦ Degree: Bachelor Degree issued by LHU
♦ Website: http://english.lhu.edu.tw
3. Detail s about the training program
3.1. Phase 1 (at TDTU): click here
3.2. Phase 2 (at LHU): click here